Stand: 25. Sep. 2017
1. Cancellation and Amendment
1.1 - scheduled tours and online bookings
i) Booking may be cancelled 72 hours before the tour is due to depart. An administration charge £5.00 will be applied to the refund. ii) Booking may be changed to another scheduled tour up to 24 hours before the tour is due to depart. ii) No refund or alteration will be made to your booking after 24 hours before the tour is due to start.
1.2 - Groups and Private Tours On receiving a confirmed order by e-mail or other, the terms of cancellation are: i) up to two weeks before the event is due to take place, 20% of the quoted price will be due. ii) up to one week before the event is due to take place, 50% of the quoted price will be due. iii) up to 24 hours before the event is due to take place, 80% of the quoted price will be due. iv) From 24 hours until the event 100% of the quoted price will be due. iiv) On group tours if it is raining continuously for 15mins at the time the tour is due to depart, we can offer a reschedule at no extra cost but do not offer any refund.
1.3 - Bad Weather (Excluding Group Tours) i) Tours will depart if it is raining. ii) If it is raining continuously for 15 minutes at the time the tour is due to depart and if requested by the guests, The London Bicycle Tour Company will reschedule the tour and if this is unacceptable will refund the price of the tour. iii) The participants of the tour must be at the tour start point and registered for the tour if the alterations at 1.3.ii are to be implemented.
1.4 - Alterations The London Bicycle Tour Company Ltd. will reserve the right to alter the tour schedule or route due to closures, special events and/or unique circumstances beyond our control.
2. Payment Terms i) Payments will be applied at time of booking. ii) Full payment is due prior to tour commencement, unless pre-arranged trading terms are set up with LBTC. iii) For all accounts, the maximum payment terms are net 30. iv) Failure to pay as per the payment terms will result in cancellation of the service and/or legal action to recover any monies outstanding and costs of recovery.
3. Refunds i) Refunds will be made by the payment method/card that was originally used to pay for the ticket/bicycle tour. ii) Customers booking through a third party agent must seek any refunds through the booking agent that booked the tour on their behalf.
4. Minimum Numbers i) For all tours, excluding "The Classic London Bicycle Tour” in English and Private Tours, a minimum of 2 paying customers are required for a tour to go ahead. ii) Bookings may be made for single persons iii) In the event a single paid customer is denied a tour due to lack of patronage, that person will be transferred to another satisfactory tour or if this is not possible, refunded.
5. Cycling Ability i) Health: the clients and the participants are aware that cycling is inherently dangerous, and The London Bicycle Tour Company Ltd cannot be held responsible for any accidents or mishaps. ii) Medical conditions: cycling is considered to be the best form of aerobic exercise, but this may exasperate a medical condition, if you are unsure the client or the participant should seek medical advice before taking a bicycle tour. iii) Ability: Participants have to be able to ride a bicycle reasonably confidently. If a participant is unable to ride a bicycle safely the tour leader may ask the person to stop riding. No refund will be given.
6. Children i) Scheduled tours are not suitable for children under 10. Adults must not attempt to bring a child under 10 years of age on a tour. ii) Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by a parent/ guardian and iii) The tour guide or London Bicycle Tour Company will not be responsible for the actions of a child, or consequences of such actions. The parent/guardian will be fully responsible for any actions of the child. iv) It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to ensure that directions and safety instructions of the guide are fully understood by the child, and adhered to.
7. Insurance i) The London bicycle tour company Ltd maintains a public liability insurance for their activities. This insurance does not cover the clients or participants for their actions.
8. Loss i) The London Bicycle Tour Company Ltd. can not be held responsible for any loss suffered by the client or the participants.
9. Happiness The London Bicycle Tour Company Ltd. will endeavor to make the cycle tour a memorable and enjoyable event, but it, or its agents, cannot be responsible for circumstances beyond their control, and for any deficiency in the cycle tour.
10. Special Offers Special offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer, and are not redeemable for cash.
11. Contact The London Bicycle Tour Company Ltd. Company number: 632 62771, registered in the United Kingdom. Our address is: 1 Gabriels Wharf, 56 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PP. UK. Telephone: 0044(0)2079286838. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload Pdf Datei